American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) Annual Meeting
The AAHFN is a specialty organization dedicated to advancing nursing education, clinical practice and research to improve heart failure patient outcomes. The 14th Annual Meeting is being held June 28 – 30, 2018. This year’s meeting will take place at the Sheraton Grand Chicago located in the heart of downtown Chicago.
The top five reasons to attend:
- Connect with nurses from across the continuum of practice at the only national meeting dedicated to HF nursing
- Share experiences with colleagues and network with individuals who share your passion
- Discover new products and services in the HF Marketplace
- Earn Pharm credits by attending the in-depth pre-meeting Pharmacology Workshop: Caring for Special Populations with HF: Is Pharmacotherapy the Same (additional fee applies)
- Register to take in person Pen and Paper CHFN exam (additional fees and application required)